AIR FRYER PORK CHOPS AND BROCCOLI is a sure win on my dinner table! The kids love the juicy pork and I just love the flavor of roasted broccoli! They pair together perfectly and this recipe is super easy.
One of the first foods I made in my new air fryer was pork chops! They really are a go-to protein in our house.
What’s not to love??
This recipe features thin cut pork chops (which means they cook quickly!), seasoned simply with spices you probably have on hand, and a side of roasty, toasty broccoli.
If you haven’t tried broccoli in the air fryer yet, I think you’ll love this!
How to make air fryer pork chops:
I like to make this recipe with thin cut pork chops, because they cook quickly and evenly.
Rub a little oil on your chops (or spray with non-stick spray, if you want to cut calories!) and then season!
Pork chop seasoning:
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
Sometimes simple is best!
You’ll want to air fry these for 5 minutes before adding in your broccoli.
How to air fry broccoli:
If you toss the pork chops and broccoli in the air fryer at the same time, the broccoli will be done before the pork chops and it’ll start to get too crispy.
For me, 5 minutes is what it takes to achieve perfectly roasted broccoli with plenty of browned bits (flavor!!) along the edges.
In the 5 minutes it takes to cook your broccoli, your pork chops will finish cooking too.
Pork chops & broccoli for 4:
Most air fryer baskets are a bit too small to add 4 chops plus broccoli, so I recommend that you cook them separately.
Cook the pork chops for 10 minutes and then remove them to a plate and cover tightly with foil. This will give the pork chops a few minutes to rest while the broccoli cooks and they’ll be so tender!
Add in your broccoli and cook that up while the pork chops rest.
Dinner for 4 in about 15 minutes!! I love my air fryer.
- 2 5 ounce bone-in pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat air fryer according to manufacturer's instructions to 350 degrees. Spray basket with non-stick spray.
- Drizzle 1/2 tablespoon of oil over the pork.
- Season the pork chops on both sides with the paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Place pork chops in the air fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes.
- While pork chops are cooking, add the broccoli, garlic, remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and remaining oil to a bowl and toss to coat.
- Open the air fryer and carefully flip the pork chops.
- Add the broccoli to the basket and return to the air fryer.
- Cook for 5 more minutes, stirring the broccoli halfway through.
- Carefully remove the food from the air fryer and serve.
I used pork chops that were about 1/2 inch thick. If using thicker or thinner pork chops, adjust cook times accordingly.
If doubling this recipe to feed a family of four, I recommend cooking all four pork chops at once (assuming your air fryer is large enough) and then transferring to a plate and covering tightly with foil while cooking the broccoli.