Our Air Fryer Pigs in a Blanket make the perfect lunch! Easy enough for the kids to make on their own!
If you are looking for the pancake-wrapped sausage links for your pigs in a blanket I am sorry. This is the lunch version, not the breakfast version. If you don’t know what I am referencing there, you need to take a trip to the midwest!
This recipe takes bread in its greatest form, the crescent roll, and wraps it around the hot dog prior to cooking. When it is done, you have your bun and dog melded together ready for dipping into your favorite hot dog condiments!
The soft, warm crescent roll is a million times better than the room temp buns you normally put your hot dog on!
Plus, these are easy enough for the kids to make all by themselves!
What You’ll Need:
- Hot Dogs
- Crescent Rolls
- Air Fryer
How to Make Air Fryer Pigs in a Blanket:
- Unroll each piece of crescent dough so that you have 8 triangles.
- Wrap each hot dog in a triangle of dough, by rolling the dough around the hot dog.
- Spritz your air fryer with oil spray and add the pigs in a blanket.
- Air fry at 350 degrees for 5-6 minutes or until the outside is golden and the dough is cooked through.
- Serve with ketchup, mustard, or cheese sauce for dipping.
Absolutely! Place the frozen pigs in a blanket in your air fryer in an even layer and cook at 370 degrees for 8-9 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
Store leftover pigs in a blanket in the fridge and reheat in the air fryer at 350 for 3-4 minutes.
More easy recipes you might like:
Let us know your opinion!
We’d love to hear what you think of this recipe! Leave a comment and star rating down below! And don’t forget to pin and share!
Air Fryer Pigs in a Blanket
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 package 8 count refrigerated crescent roll dough
- Open the package of hot dogs and pat each hot dog dry.
- Open the package of crescent rolls and pull it apart into 8 pieces using the perforated lines on the dough.
- Wrap each hot dog in the dough, starting with the hot dog on the widest end and rolling towards the tip of the dough.
- Spritz the air fryer with oil spray or brush the oil on your air fryer basket, and arrange the hot dogs in the basket in an even layer with space between each. You’ll likely need to work in two batches.
- Air fryer at 350 degrees for 6 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Share it with us on Instagram @air.fried and tag us #air.fried
Leave A Reply!