AIR FRIED BACON cooks evenly and perfectly crispy every time! No splashing grease and no stinky kitchen!
Everyone loves eating bacon. That is a no-brainer. Bacon makes everything better.
The only problem with bacon is cooking it. The oven doesn’t taste as good as frying it in a skillet, in our opinion. Plus it seems like it takes a long time. The skillet splashes grease all over the stove (and cabinets and counter tops when some people cook it). And of course cooking it on the stove means your entire house is going to smell like bacon all day.
You know when you are cooking it, and it starts to curl? You either let it cook that way and it isn’t even, or you take your tongs and hold it down so it does cook evenly.
Every single time I do that, POP! The grease splats, and I get a burn on my forearm. Every. Single. Time.
Cook it in the air fryer…none of that! Your kitchen won’t even smell all day!
How to make bacon in the air fryer:
- Brush the bottom of the air fryer basket with oil and arrange the slices of bacon in a single layer. Adding a bit of oil to the basket is key to keeping your bacon from sticking.
- Cook for 8 minutes at 400 degrees F. If it isn’t crisp enough for your liking, continue cooking in 1-2 minute increments.
- Serve it up!
FAQs about Bacon in the Air Fryer:
Yes! We recommend changing the temp to 350 degrees F and cooking for six minutes or until as crisp as you’d like.
Dump it out as you would if you cooked it in a skillet. Save it for cooking later, or discard it. Wipeout remaining grease with a paper towel. Then wash it like your other dishes. Our air fryer is dishwasher safe, so we just throw it in there.
We think air fryer bacon tastes like a cross between pan fried bacon and oven bacon. It’s not as dry and crunchy as baked bacon, but not as greasy as fried bacon.
More recipes you might like:
- 6 slices bacon
- Spray or brush the bottom of the air fryer basket with oil.
- Arrange slices of bacon in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Turn the air fryer to 400 degrees and cook for 8 minutes. Check bacon and continue cooking in 1-2 minute increments to reach your desired level of crispiness.
Additional batches of bacon will take less time to cook, as the air fryer will already be hot. Start checking at the 6 minute mark for the second batch.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 3 slices
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 223Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 581mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 12g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information is accurate.