These mouthwatering air fryer crescent rolls are a perfect addition to any meal! Serve them with breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
When it comes to “ready to bake” foods, especially those that come in cans, there is nothing that provides a higher quality result than crescent rolls.
It doesn’t seem to matter which brand I use, I always get a wonderfully flaky roll!
When you have a crescent roll addiction, which I certainly share, it is important to be able to get them on table FAST – no waiting for that oven to preheat. 😉
I absolutely love these air fryer crescent rolls. They take less than 10 minutes and are ready to serve immediately!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Prepackaged rolls – This recipe will use one entire can of crescent roll dough. These typically have 8 rolls in them.
Sometimes people like to add flavor or fillings to crescent rolls. If you will be doing that, add those ingredients to your shopping list.
If you need an idea to make it better but keep it simple, you can brush on some melted butter and garlic powder. Small effort with a huge taste!
How to Make Crescent Rolls in the Air Fryer:
- Shape: Open up the can of crescent roll dough and unroll the dough. Separate out the precut triangles and roll up each triangle to form a single crescent roll.
- Air fry: Place your crescent rolls in a single layer in your air fryer basket. Keep the rolls from touching each other or touching the sides. Air fry for 6 minutes at 350 degrees F. Check that they are fully cooked as all air fryers are slightly different.
Shop our Favorite Air Fryers!
We’ve tested loads of air fryers over the years and narrowed it down to the best of the best! Whether you’re looking for a basket style air fryer that fits nicely on your countertop or you want the toaster oven style air fryer, we’ve got a recommendation for you!
Yes, but it should be perforated for the best results in an air fryer. For this crescent roll recipe using parchment paper is not necessary, but completely fine to use if you prefer it for easy clean up.
You will need to cook in batches. After your first batch, your subsequent batches will likely go a minute or two faster as our air fryer will be hot. Cook your first batch and then pop them in a basket covered with a tea towel to keep them warm while cook the next batch.
For an extra flavor boost, brush crescent rolls with a mixture of melted butter and garlic powder before cooking!
Serve with cinnamon honey butter, if you prefer a sweet touch to your crescent rolls!
More recipes you might like:
Air Fryer Crescent Rolls
- 1 package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- Open the package of crescent rolls and unroll the dough. Separate into triangles and roll each one up to form a crescent roll.
- Place crescent rolls in a single layer in your air fryer basket with space for air to flow between each. You may need to work in batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Place basket in air fryer and air fry at 350 degrees for 6-7 minutes or until crescent rolls are lightly golden and cooked through. Subsequent batches will cook faster as the air fryer will be preheated.
- Serve warm.