This recipe will show you how to make air fryer frozen dinner rolls perfectly fluffy, evenly cooked, and in just 5 minutes! The perfect side for any dinner!
Dinner rolls that are warm, buttery, and magnificently soft can totally complete a good dinner. They can make a normal dinner feel like something a little nicer.
The thing is though, we are all busy people around here. Taking a couple of shortcuts is key for getting dinner on the table for me, and these frozen dinner rolls in the air fryer are the perfect shortcut!
No need to heat the whole oven, just 5 minutes of cook time, and the rolls come out soft and buttery and delicious. It doesn’t get easier than this!
Frozen rolls – The brand of frozen dinner rolls isn’t super important here. What is most important is that they are full rolls that have already been cooked and then frozen. This could even include your own homemade dinner rolls that you have frozen if you want! We used Sister Schubert’s rolls in these photos.
How to Make Frozen Dinner Rolls in an Air Fryer:
1. Place your rolls in your air fryer basket. Try to arrange them so that they don’t touch the edge or each other. Cook in batches if required.
2. Brush some melted butter on top of the tops of the dinner rolls.
3. Air fry for 4-5 minutes at 350 degrees F or until as golden brown as you’d like.
We love having food tucked away in the freezer to grab and go for easy lunches, snacks, or quick dinners and the air fryer makes those foods taste fresher than microwaving or baking!
Here are a few of our favorites:
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Nuggets
- Air Fryer Frozen Burrito
- Air Fryer Corn Dogs
No, place your dinner rolls straight from the freezer into the air fryer for the best results.
Any frozen dinner roll should work well in the air fryer. We’ve tested both homemade and store bought and 350 degrees for around 5 minutes seems to be the sweet spot.
More easy air fryer recipes you might like:
- Frozen Mozzarella Sticks
- Air Fried Waffle Fries
- Frozen Breadsticks in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Potato Pancakes
Let us know your opinion!
We’d love to hear what you think of this recipe! Leave a comment and star rating down below! And don’t forget to pin and share!
- 8 frozen dinner rolls
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Place the rolls in an even layer in your air fryer basket.
- Brush the tops of the rolls with melted butter.
- Air fry at 350 degrees for 4-5 minutes or until the rolls are warmed through and the tops are lightly browned.
- Serve warm.
This recipe easily doubles, just be sure that the rolls fit in an even layer in your air fryer basket. You may need to work in batches, depending on the size of your basket.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 dinner roll
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 155Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information is accurate.