We love cooking our FROZEN CORN DOGS IN AN AIR FRYER! They have that crisp, freshly fried exterior, fluffy interior, and a perfectly heated hot dog in the center. Such a quick lunch, too!
Corn dogs are one of my favorite fair foods and the frozen ones have honestly never lived up to those freshly fried corn dogs.
Mostly because of the dreaded microwave. It takes all delicious things and turns it…soggy. Haha.
With the air fryer your corn dogs turn out nearly as good as the ones from the fair! They bring back the taste of getting a freshly fried corn dog that make us all love them so much in the first place.
Grab your frozen corn dogs from your supermarket and enjoy an easy snack or lunch during those busy days at home!
How to make corn dogs in an air fryer:
- Spritz your air fryer basket with vegetable oil, or brush it on lightly if you don’t have a pump spray bottle.
- Place your corn dogs in a single layer, not touching each other, in your air fryer basket. Cook in batches if necessary.
- Cook at 380 degrees F for 11 minutes, flipping the corn dogs after 5 minutes.
Great dips and toppings for your corn dogs:
- Ketchup and mustard together are a classic and for good reason, it is delicious.
- BBQ sauce, preferably one a little on the sweet side
- Mix together a tablespoon of ketchup and a tablespoon of mayo and use it as a dip!
- Melted cheese-nacho cheese or a mild cheddar are both good.
More recipes you might like:
- 4 frozen corn dogs
- oil spray
- Spritz the air fryer basket with oil spray.
- Arrange the corn dogs in a single layer. Spritz lightly with oil.
- Air fryer for 380 degrees for 11 minutes, flipping the corn dogs halfway through cooking.
Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce or drizzled with mustard.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 79Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 104mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 3g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information is accurate.