AIR FRYER FROZEN PIZZA makes pizza a great option for a short lunch break! The pizza cooks in minutes and is just the right size for an individual serving!
Some of our readers have talked about how they were lucky enough to have an air fryer at work. In some cases, they pitched in together to buy one. Sometimes somebody brought one. Whatever the case, all of them have loved that luxury!
For those people, and others who get to eat at home while working, you need this recipe! You can cook a frozen pizza, including preheating and everything in under 10 minutes. This is plenty of time for a lunch break.
Plus, since you are using the air fryer instead of the oven, you have no risk of forgetting to shut it off, it is more energy-efficient, and it won’t heat up your whole kitchen!
This is an all-around win and will be how I always make a personal pizza.
Also, let’s think about the kiddos here – my kids LOVE frozen pizza and now they can make frozen pizza in the air fryer with no help at all. Makes a great after school snack for them to share!
How to Make Air Fryer Frozen Pizza:
Gather your ingredients – Obviously, you need your personal sized frozen pizza. We used a hand-tossed crust pizza, so a crust of medium thickness. If you like to add your own toppings to pizza, and who doesn’t, you can get them out and prepared also. This is a good time to preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees F also.
Cook the pizza – Add whatever toppings you chose to your pizza. Next add your pizza to the air fryer basket and cook for 6 minutes at 380 degrees F. You need to start checking it here. Depending on your crust and air fryer model, it could be done. If you have a thicker crust, like ours, it will likely take 8 minutes or more.
After it is done, remove and let it cool for 2-3 minutes before slicing and serving.
Placing foil or a full sheet of parchment paper in the air fryer might make clean up a bit easier, but it’s not allowing maximum air flow in the air fryer, which is what makes air fryers so magical! If you’d like to use parchment paper, be sure to buy the kind designed for air fryers with holes in the paper.
Absolutely! Reheating pizza in an air fryer gives it that fresh baked taste and texture. Reheat at 350 degrees F for 3-4 minutes.
Some recipes work best when you preheat the air fryer, but it’s not always necessary. In this case, we do prefer to cook with a preheated air fryer, but the pizza will still come out delicious if you’re short on time and don’t wait for it to preheat.
Toppings for Frozen Pizza:
There are loads of ways to jazz up that frozen pizza. Here are a few ideas:
- Meats – pepperoni, sausage, ham, Candadian bacon, ground beef, bacon
- Pineapple (yes, I said it)
- Veggies – mushrooms, onions, olives, peppers, tomatoes
- Extra cheese!!!
- Seasonings – Italian seasoning, garlic salt, onion salt
More frozen food recipes to make in your air fryer:
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli
- Frozen Burrito In Air Fryer
- Frozen Chicken Patties
- Fish Tacos
Let us know your opinion!
We’d love to hear what you think of this recipe! Leave a comment and star rating down below! And don’t forget to pin and share!
Air Fryer Frozen Pizza
- 1 personal sized frozen pizza
- additional toppings as desired
- Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees for 2-3 minutes.
- Top pizza with any desired toppings, We like pepperoni and olives.
- Place the pizza in the air fryer and cook for 6- 10 minutes. Start checking the pizza at the 6 minute mark and continue cooking until the crust is done to your liking.
- Remove from the air fryer and let sit for 3 minutes before slicing and serving.