These air fryer frozen potstickers are a quick way to get an Asian favorite on the table. Use your favorite frozen potstickers in this recipe and serve with a variety of dipping sauces for an easy side dish, appetizer, or snack!
My daughter has long been obsessed with potstickers, ordering a double order anytime we eat at her favorite Asian restaurant. She turns them into her meal and enjoys the heck out of it!
We always have a bag of frozen potstickers in the freezer for her, but the truth is that the whole family loves these Chinese dumplings. With the savory filling, crispy golden exterior, and a variety of dipping sauces, these are really hard to beat!
It’s no secret that we love Asian inspired flavors in our house, as evidenced by the array of egg roll recipes we have. These are a nice change from our air fryer frozen egg rolls!
Making frozen potstickers in the air fryer couldn’t be simpler and these are great to keep on hand for a last minute meal! We love to serve these alongside our air fryer orange chicken or air fryer mongolian beef!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Potstickers – We start with frozen potstickers, found at just about any grocery store. You’ll find a variety of fillings ranging from chicken to vegetable to pork. Use whatever you like best – they’ll all cook the same.
Everyone loves a good dip! Don’t forget to pick up a dip when you are grocery shopping. Some frozen potstickers will come with a sauce packet in the bag, but we also like to serve these with spicy mustard, soy sauce, or sweet chili sauce.
How to Make Frozen Pot Stickers in an Air Fryer:
- Prepare the air fryer basket– As is almost always the case, you need to brush oil on or spray oil onto your air fryer basket with an oil mister. Then arrange your pot stickers in a way that they don’t touch each other or the sides of the air fryer basket. This allows the best airflow.
- Air fry the potstickers– Air fry at 370 degrees F for 5 minutes. Give the basket a gentle shake and continue cooking for 5 more minutes or until the potstickers are as crispy as you’d like.
Shop our Favorite Air Fryers!
We’ve tested loads of air fryers over the years and narrowed it down to the best of the best! Whether you’re looking for a basket style air fryer that fits nicely on your countertop or you want the toaster oven style air fryer, we’ve got the recommendation for you!
Any variety of potstickers you like will work well here! You’ll likely find a few different fillings available in the frozen section of your local store.
Be sure to cook the potstickers in an even layer with a bit of space between each so the air can flow around the potstickers and crisp them up properly. If your potstickers are touching, they’ll end up more soggy than crispy.
Many people think that air frying means NO OIL, but that’s just not the case. You’ll want to spritz your potstickers pretty liberally with oil to ensure the wrapper doesn’t dry out.
Serve these as a side dish with your favorite Asian meal, as an appetizer, or just as a snack any time of the day! As I said earlier, my daughter makes potstickers her entire meal more often than not!
More Easy Air Fryer Recipes:
Air Fryer Frozen Potstickers
- 12 frozen potstickers any variety
- Spritz the basket of your air fryer with oil spray.
- Arrange the potstickers in a single layer in the air fryer basket, leaving space between each for air to flow. Spritz the potstickers liberally with oil spray.
- Air fry at 370 for 5 minutes. Give the basket a gentle shake and continue cooking for 5 more minutes or until the potstickers are as crispy as you’d like.