Indulge in the ultimate flavor experience with our easy honey mustard chicken wings cooked in the air fryer! Coated in a deliciously sweet and tangy sauce, each bite is a perfect balance of savory and zesty that will leave you craving more.
Chicken wings are a beloved dish that can be prepared easily at home. They are perfect for a quick snack, an appetizer for a party, or even as the main course for a casual meal. No matter your occasion, you want to keep making them as simple as possible!
Also, air fryer chicken wings are a delicious and healthier alternative to traditional fried chicken wings. By using hot air instead of oil to cook the wings, you can enjoy the same crispy exterior and juicy interior without the added calories and fat. Plus, air fryer chicken wings are incredibly easy to make, making them the perfect option for a quick and satisfying meal or snack.
With our honey mustard chicken wings, you can serve them as an appetizer for a party, as a main course for a family dinner, or as a quick snack to satisfy your cravings. Whatever the occasion, air fryer chicken wings and our homemade honey mustard are sure to be a hit with everyone who tries them. So why not give them a try and see for yourself why they are becoming a popular favorite among foodies and health enthusiasts alike?
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Wings – We’re using frozen chicken wing sections. No need to thaw before cooking!
Honey Mustard Ingredients – You will need mayonnaise, yellow mustard, honey, distilled vinegar, and cracked pepper to make this simple sauce. You could keep things even easier and use store bought sauce if preferred.
Did you know?
You can buy just chicken wing drums (one-bone pieces that look like chicken legs) or wingettes (the two-bone flatter piece)? This recipe will work if you go that route also! So pick your favorite pieces and enjoy!
How to Make Honey Mustard Chicken Wings:
- Air fry the chicken– Spritz your air fryer basket with oil and place your wings in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Spritz a bit more oil onto the wings. Air fry for 30 minutes at 400 degrees F. Flip your wings halfway through cooking for the best results.
- Make the honey mustard– While your chicken is cooking grab a small bowl and whisk together all the honey mustard ingredients. After the chicken is done, toss it in the bowl of honey mustard to coat, then plate and serve!
Shop our Favorite Air Fryers!
We’ve tested loads of air fryers over the years and narrowed it down to the best of the best! Whether you’re looking for a basket style air fryer that fits nicely on your countertop or you want the toaster oven style air fryer, we’ve got the recommendation for you!
French fries and corn both make great side dishes to any chicken recipe in my opinion. If you want something with less starch, perhaps you can go with some coleslaw!
If you aren’t getting crispy wings from your air fryer try spritzing them with oil again halfway through cooking when you flip them. It could also be that your air fryer is too crowded, try leaving more space between each of your pieces of chicken cooking in batches if needed.
You may use store-bought honey mustard sauce, but we love this homemade version. It’s quick, simple, and so flavorful.
We like to serve these with both ranch and extra honey mustard for dipping.
This honey mustard recipe easily doubles or triples and the extra is perfect for dipping our air fryer frozen waffle fries!
Easy Honey Mustard Chicken Wings in the Air Fryer
For the wings:
- 10 frozen chicken wing sections
For the honey mustard:
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon white distilled vinegar
- Pinch of cracked pepper
To make the wings:
- Spritz the air fryer basket with oil spray and arrange the wings in an even layer.
- Spritz the wings with oil spray.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 30 minutes, flipping the wings halfway through cooking.
- Toss in the sauce just before serving.
To make the honey mustard:
- Add all of the ingredients to a small bowl and whisk to combine.