Just like at the fair! These fried Reese’s are a fun, sweet treat that friends and family rave about, without the mess of deep frying!
If you’ve all ever been to a state fair, then you know. They deep fry everything and it’s honestly kind of amazing.
We almost tried fried butter once, but my husband got a litttttttle bit judgy about it, so we toned it down a bit with some fried Reese’s candy bars. 😉
I seriously love fried candy bars (and air fried Oreos!!). Certainly not an everyday treat, but so stinkin’ fun!
Plus, these are fun for the kids to help make. With just 3 ingredients, you really can’t go wrong there.
How to cook fried Reese’s in an air fryer:
- Start by unrolling the canned crescent dough onto a lightly floured surface. Use a rolling pin or your hands to press the dough out and make it just a bit thinner.
- Cut the dough into 10 equal sized pieces.
- Use each piece of dough to wrap one full size peanut butter cup until all 10 are wrapped.
- Spray both sides of the wrapped Reese’s cup with oil spray and place in an air fryer basket. Leave a bit of space around each for air flow. Work in batches if needed.
- Cook for 4 minutes at 375 degrees F. They’ll be lightly golden brown.
- Remove from the basket and cover them in powdered sugar before serving.
- Serve these warm! They are still fine to eat later at room temp, but they are simply AMAZING served warm.
- Wrapping the Reese’s isn’t hard, but make sure you don’t roll the dough too thin and use your fingers to mush the dough evenly around the peanut butter cup after wrapping.
- You can substitute the peanut butter cups for just about any candy bar. Our other favorites are Snickers, Zero bars, and Milky Ways.
More air fried desserts you might like:
- Cinnamon sugar pumpkin bombs
- Giant cookie for one
- Air fryer donuts
- Air Fryer Baked Apples
- Apple hand pies
Air Fried Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 10 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 sheet crescent roll dough
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees.
- Unroll the crescent dough sheet onto a lightly floured surface and use a rolling pin to lightly flatten the dough.
- Cut dough into 10 equal-sized pieces and wrap each peanut butter cup in a piece of the dough.
- Spray both sides of the wrapped peanut butter cup with oil spray and place in an air fryer basket, being careful not to overcrowd the basket. Work in batches if necessary.
- Air fry for 4 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer and sprinkle liberally with powdered sugar.