These KETO STUFFED MUSHROOMS are filled with crab and shrimp and absolutely loaded with flavor! They cook in just 10 minutes and will give you maximum flavor in every bite! Perfect for an appetizer or snack and we love that they’re naturally low carb!
Sometimes you come across a meal that lets you experience something magnificent. Those meals are usually something you have never tried before.
This recipe was that meal for me. I loved the seasonings, I loved the filling, I loved how quick it was to make, and I loved how easy it was to prepare for such a delicious meal!
Oh, by the way, these stuffed mushrooms make for an amazing appetizer as well if you are having a party! When they are placed out, I promise they will not last long!
How to make stuffed mushrooms in an air fryer:
- Your mushrooms need to be washed and the stems need to be removed. Removing the stems will make a pocket for the mushrooms to be filled with.
- Put the mushrooms and melted butter in a bowl. Toss the mushrooms until they are fully coated in the butter.
- Space them evenly in the air fryer and cook for 5 minutes.
- While the mushrooms are cooking, beat together the cream cheese with all of the remaining ingredients.
- After the mushrooms have cooked for 5 minutes, drop a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture into each mushroom.
- Cook the now stuffed mushrooms for an additional 5 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve!
Questions and answers for this recipe:
Of course! No other changes are necessary to the recipe if you do this, however, this will likely affect the crab count. We recommend real crab if you’re counting carbs.
These keto stuffed mushrooms are easy to customize! Double the shrimp and skip the crab or vice versa. Use beef or chicken instead of seafood. Change up the spices to suit your tastes. Swap the cheddar for another type of cheese.
Mushrooms come in different sizes, so getting the exact right amount of filling can be tricky, but no worry. Use the extra as a dip! Grab crackers or tortilla chips and dig in! Alternately, make more mushrooms. You can never have too many!
Air Fryer Tips:
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This recipe makes 5 servings and cooks about 20 mushrooms. This will take a good-sized air fryer. We use and love the 6 qt. OMORC air fryer. It’s a good size, quiet, and works well. It is also dishwasher safe, which is critical in my house!
More recipes you might like:
- Want more seafood? Try these fantastic air fryer scallops!
- Want more mushrooms? Try the best air fried mushrooms coated in garlic butter!
- And for dessert, you have to try air fryer Oreos! Simply fantastic!
Keto Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 16 ounces of mushrooms washed and stems removed
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup crab meat
- 3 medium cooked shrimp chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- Parsley for garnish
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the mushrooms and the melted butter, tossing the mushrooms with a spoon until they are all coated. Place the mushrooms, evenly spaced, in the air fryer tray, and cook at 380 degrees for 5 minutes.
- While the mushrooms are cooking, using a fork, or mixer, mix the cream cheese with the remaining ingredients until it is well combined.
- Once the mushrooms have finished cooking, drop a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture into each mushroom. Cook the stuffed mushrooms for an additional 5 minutes at 380 degrees.
- Garnish with parsley.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Share it with us on Instagram @air.fried and tag us #air.fried
Leave A Reply!