These AIR FRYER MUSHROOMS are tossed in garlic butter for loads of big flavor. Easy to make in the air fryer and delicious to eat as a main course, as a side, or over a juicy steak.
There are two things that make every savory recipe better. First, butter! As they say “mo butta is mo betta”.
Second is garlic. Nearly every savory recipe could benefit from just a little bit of garlic.
The two obviously go together perfectly and that’s what we did here. Add in some mushrooms and you have a tasty dish!
Not only were these a simple savory lunch, it took me less than 5 minutes to fully clean my kitchen when I was done cooking them!
How to cook mushrooms:
- Put your white mushrooms to a large mixing bowl and toss with melted butter.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and continue tossing.
- Place the mushrooms in a single layer to your air fryer basket. Make sure to leave space around each mushroom.
- Cook for 10 minutes, shaking every 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving hot!
Garlic butter mushroom FAQ:
Technically yes, but we don’t recommend it. They tend to get a little mushier when thawing out. If you want to freeze them raw, you should place them on a parchment lined baking sheet in your freezer until frozen, then transfer them to a freezer bag with as much air as possible removed.
No, I mean yes. They do not fit the definition of a vegetable because they are fungi. However, the USDA considers them veggies because of their nutritional attributes being similar to traditional veggies. Clear as mud, right?
Raw mushrooms are good for around 10 days in the fridge. After cooking them they will stay good for 3-5 days in the fridge.
Our recommendation for your air fryer:
As an Amazon associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Like any other important kitchen tool, your air fryer needs to be treated well to last a long time. One easy thing to do to prolong the life of your air fryer is to apply oil through a pump bottle, instead of using canned non-stick spray. The canned spray will damage your air fryer basket over time.
In our kitchen we use the OMORC six quart air fryer most of the time. We like the size for feeding our familiy of four. And the ability to clean with the dishwasher was a must for us in choosing air fryers.
More recipes we would like to share with you:
- Air Fryer Donuts will rival any bakery donut you want to put it up against!
- These crispy cauliflowers are amazing with our spicy ranch dip!
- Our homemade taquito recipe will make you want to throw away all those frozen ones!
- 8 ounces white mushrooms, halved
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Minced parsley, for garnish
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees.
- Add the mushrooms to a large mixing bowl and toss with the butter, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt.
- Add mushrooms to the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes, shaking the basket every 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer and sprinkle with parsley before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 144Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 653mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 3g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information is accurate.