This air fryer cauliflower recipe makes a perfectly crispy cauliflower that you can eat with a fork or your hands – we like to dip our in a spicy ranch dressing!
I love spicy ranch dressing and my husband loves garlic-flavored everything! This led to the creation of this perfect combo: crispy garlic cauliflower and spicy ranch dip!
Both of these recipes are super easy and packed with flavor.
I serve these as an appetizer, but of course, they can be a side dish or just a snack for a football game or something like that.
If you want them as a side, they pair wonderfully with our air fryer pork tenderloin!
How to Make Air Fryer Cauliflower:
This post contains affiliate links. As a member of Amazon and other affiliate programs I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Crack an egg in a bowl and add a tablespoon of water to the bowl.
- Add pieces of cauliflower to the bowl of egg and stir to coat it.
- Add bread crumbs, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika to the bowl and stir again.
- Place the cauliflower in your air fryer basket and spray with cooking oil.
- Cook for 5 minutes, shake the basket, and cook for 5 more minutes.
How to Make Spicy Ranch Dip:
This part is really basic for simplicity’s sake.
Take your favorite ranch dressing, mine is homemade ranch. Add to it a little bit of Frank’s hot sauce and stir them together.
Easy peasy! Plus, you can make it as spicy or as mild as you like.
Shop our Favorite Air Fryers!
We’ve tested loads of air fryers over the years and narrowed it down to the best of the best! Whether you’re looking for a basket-style air fryer that fits nicely on your countertop or you want the toaster oven-style air fryer, we’ve got a recommendation for you!
First stand up the cauliflower on its stem, like it’s a growing tree. Cut from the top right down the middle in half. Next, cut the “tree trunk” at an angle lengthwise to remove the center stem. Next, cut what remains in half, and from there, use your fingers to pull apart florets instead of cutting them. This should give you bite-sized pieces.
I haven’t tested it starting frozen. I would suggest you allow yours to thaw prior to air frying it.
Not at all! They are slightly more crisp than cauliflower roasted in the oven.
More recipes you might like:
- You can cook a whole sweet potato in your air fryer. So simple!
- I think these beer cheese bratwursts are really easy to make also!
- One of my all-time air fryer favorites is these buffalo chicken flautas!
- Keto avocado fries are divine whether you are dieting or not.
- Cream cheese sausage balls are a very versatile recipe, to be served for any reason you can think of!
Air Fryer Cauliflower
For the cauliflower
For the Dip
- ¼ cup prepared ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon Frank’s hot sauce
- Whisk together the egg with 1 tablespoon of water in a large bowl.
- Add the cauliflower to the bowl with the egg and stir to coat.
- Add the bread crumbs, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika to the bowl and stir well to coat the cauliflower in the breading.
- Place cauliflower in in a single layer in your air fryer basket and mist well with oil.
- Air fry at 390 degrees for 10 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through.
- While the cauliflower is cooking, stir together the ranch and hot sauce. Serve with the hot cauliflower as a dip.