This AIR FRYER CAULIFLOWER RECIPE makes a perfectly crispy cauliflower that you can eat with a fork or your hands – we like to dips our in a spicy ranch dressing!
I love spicy ranch dressing and my husband loves garlic flavored everything! This led to the creation of this perfect combo: crispy garlic cauliflower and spicy ranch dip!
Both of these recipes are super easy and packed with flavor.
I serve these as an appetizer, but of course they can be a side dish or just a snack for a football game or something like that.
How to Make Air Fryer Cauliflower:
This post contains affiliate links. As a member of Amazon and other affiliate programs I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Crack an egg in a bowl and add a tablespoon of water to the bowl.
- Add pieces of cauliflower to the bowl of egg and stir to coat it.
- Add bread crumbs, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika to the bowl and stir again.
- Place the cauliflower in your air fryer basket and spray with cooking oil.
- Cook for 5 minutes, shake the basket, and cook for 5 more minutes.
How to Make Spicy Ranch Dip:
This part is really basic for simplicity sake.
Take your favorite ranch dressing, mine is homemade ranch. Add to it a little bit of Frank’s hot sauce and stir them together.
Easy peazy! Plus, you can make it as spicy or as mild as you like.
Air Fryer Tips and Notes:
Nearly every air fryer manufacturer will advise against spraying the aersol cans of non stick spray on the basket of the air fryer. This is because it will cause damage to the basket over time. Instead they recommend you use your favorite vegatable oil in a pump bottle. You can use any method of application you want, but I use this mister bottle.
I also frequently get asked which air fryer I use or like the best. At this point, we’ve tested out 4 air fryers, but definitely have a favorite. I like the OMORC Air Fryer XL for it’s size and because it is dishwasher safe. It cooks quickly and evenly.
More recipes you might like:
- You can cook a whole sweet potato in your air fryer. So simple!
- I think these beer cheese bratwursts are really easy to make also!
- One of my all-time air fryer favorites is these buffalo chicken flautas!
For the cauliflower
- 12 ounces fresh cauliflower florets
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
For the Dip
- ¼ cup prepared ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon Frank’s hot sauce
- Whisk together the egg with 1 tablespoon of water in a large bowl.
- Add the cauliflower to the bowl with the egg and stir to coat.
- Add the bread crumbs, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika to the bowl and stir well to coat the cauliflower in the breading.
- Place cauliflower in in a single layer in your air fryer basket and mist well with oil.
- Air fry at 390 degrees for 10 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through.
- While the cauliflower is cooking, stir together the ranch and hot sauce. Serve with the hot cauliflower as a dip.
You may make the dip as spicy as you'd like by adding more or less hot sauce.
These are also delicious with cheese dip.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 187Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 938mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 6g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information is accurate.