These AIR FRYER TAQUITOS are loaded with beef and cheese, crispy on the outside, and beyond simple to make in your air fryer! Dip these in salsa or queso for a fun snack or quick dinner.
If I had to choose a favorite food, it’d be tough. But if I had to choose a favorite type of food? It’d be Mexican, hands down.
I could honestly eat some form of taco or burrito every day of my life.
Growing up I would sometimes eat those frozen taquitos that you warm up in the microwave. I may have eaten the taquitos on the hot dog warmer at a gas station a time or two. And my daughter? She still loves the frozen version and asks me to buy a box every now and then!
As much as I loved even those taquitos, I had to give a try at making my own homemade beef taquitos.
How to make taquitos in an air fryer:
This post contains affiliate links. As a member of Amazon and other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Cook your ground beef and drain the fat.
- Add your seasoning, chilis, and water to the beef and cook for 5 additional minutes.
- Heat up tortillas in the microwave with a wet paper towel on top to steam them up a little.
- Fill each tortilla with a couple of tablespoons of beef and roll tightly.
- Place the taquitos seam side down in an air fryer basket and spray with nonstick spray.
- Cook them for 6-7 minutes
- Serve warm with your choice of dipping sauces!
Options for dipping sauces:
- Nacho cheese dip
- Sour cream
- Queso dip
- Baja Sauce
- Southwest Ranch Dressing
More air fryer recipes you might like:
If you love taquitos like I do, then you will also love these buffalo chicken flautas.
I got started using my air fryer with this simple baked potato recipe.
A more diet friendly option is this air fryer pork chops and broccoli recipe. It is convenient and low carb!
Crispy fried pickles are super easy to make in the air fryer too.
For a quick and easy fix check out how to cook a frozen burrito in an air fryer.
Let us know your opinion!
We’d love to hear what you think of this recipe! Leave a comment and star rating down below! And don’t forget to pin and share!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 4 ounces chopped green chiles
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 15 corn tortillas
- Brown the beef in a large skillet over medium heat. Drain fat.
- Add the taco seasoning, green chiles, and ¼ cup of water to the beef and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the tortillas to a microwave safe plate and cover with a damp paper towel. Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Fill each tortilla with about 2 tablespoons of the beef mixture, top with cheese, and roll tightly.
- Place the taquitos seam side down in an air fryer basket, being sure not to overcrowd the basket.
- Spray with nonstick spray.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 6-7 minutes or until taquitos are as crispy as you’d like.
- Serve with salsa, sour cream, and queso for dipping.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 3 taquitos
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 522Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 103mgSodium: 667mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 6gSugar: 3gProtein: 35g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information is accurate.