We love a Crunchwrap from the drive-thru, but we put a little spin on it this time! Our Chicken Bacon Ranch Crunchwrap is loaded with tender chicken, cheesy Doritos, crispy bacon, and a squirt of ranch dressing. Major flavor and a fun lunch!
It’s probably not cool to admit it, but we love hitting up the Taco Bell drive-thru. They have so many fun (and often weird) twists on food that we like to try all their new concoctions.
We recently shared our homemade crunchwrap supreme with you guys and it’s been a big hit. All the same flavors, but maybe a little fresher and healthier – plus making crunchwraps at home is just fun!
We skipped the Mexican flavors this time and went the chicken, bacon, and ranch route. One of our favorite combos!
Plus, there are Nacho Cheese Doritos inside, because hey, why not? We needed to add some crunch and those tortilla chips are a favorite!
Tortillas -You need 12-inch round flour tortillas for this.
Chips– You can use any tortilla chip, but we recommend Nacho Cheese Doritos.
Chicken- We use precooked rotisserie chicken and shred it ourselves. We find it easiest to shred the chicken while it’s still hot and often do this as part of meal prep when we get home from the grocery store.
Toppings– Ranch seasoning, ranch dressing, cooked bacon, shredded cheddar, romaine lettuce, and diced tomatoes are great here!
How to Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Crunchwrap:
Fill the tortilla– The first step is to microwave your tortilla for 15 seconds so it is soft and easier to fold.
With your tortilla laid out flat spread ranch dressing over the tortilla, then place a single layer of chips over the ranch.
Toss your chicken in ranch seasoning, then arrange it over the chips. Finally add your other toppings, bacon, cheddar, lettuce, and tomatoes.
Fold the edges up and over the center until the tortilla is fully enclosed.
Air fry the crunchwrap – Place the wrapped tortilla in an air fryer basket and spritz with oil. Air fry for 4 minutes at 380 degrees F. The outside should be golden and just a little toasty.
You can swap the cheddar for pepper jack cheese to add a little kick, or you could sprinkle fresh chopped jalapeno in with the chicken for more of a kick.
A Crunchwrap is a Taco Bell creation featuring meat, cheese, sour cream, lettuce, and tomato inside a flour tortilla with a crispy tostada. Our version has chicken, bacon, wrap, and Nacho Cheese Doritos instead.
Recipe Tips and Substitutions
If your goal is to make this as easy as possible, you can buy these ingredients already prepared. Get microwaveable bacon, already shredded chicken, a package of shredded cheddar, and even buy already diced tomatoes.
Microwave your tortilla for 10-15 seconds in a damp paper towel before filling and wrapping. It makes the tortilla more pliable and easier to work with.
More Favorite Recipes:
Let us know your opinion!
We’d love to hear what you think of this recipe! Leave a comment and star rating down below! And don’t forget to pin and share!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Crunchwrap
- 1 12 inch flour tortilla
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 6 Nacho Cheese Doritos chips
- ½ cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 teaspoon dry ranch seasoning
- 2 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar
- ¼ cup chopped romaine
- ¼ cup diced tomatoes
- Microwave the tortilla for 15 seconds to make it soft and pliable.
- Lay tortilla out on your work surface and spread the ranch in the center of the tortilla.
- Arrange the Doritos in a single layer over the ranch.
- Toss the chicken with the ranch seasoning and arrange the chicken over the chips.
- Top with the bacon, cheddar, lettuce, and tomatoes.
- Fold the edges of the tortilla up and over the center, working your way all the way around the tortilla until it is fully enclosed. Spritz with oil spray.
- Place seam side down in your air fryer basket and spritz the top with oil spray.
- Cook at 380 degrees for 3-4 minutes or until lightly toasted.