Our CRUSTLESS PIZZA is low carb and easy to cook in the air fryer. This is a great way to stay keto and enjoy all the delicious flavors of your favorite pizza!
Crustless pizza is popular in my house, both with those of us following low carb and those of us who just love pizza! I mean, we can all agree – the cheesy toppings are the best part and this dish DOES NOT SKIMP when it comes to cheesy toppings!
Every bite is absolutely loaded with those delicious pizza flavors and plenty of cheese. You won’t miss the crust at all!
We put a few of our favorite pizza toppings in this one, but feel free to get creative and use whatever pizza toppings you personally love. You really can’t mess this up!
Just make sure if you’re trying to stay low carb that you pay attention to the sugar in your pizza sauce! We use Rao’s – it’s sugar free and so darn delicious!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Italian Sausage – This is traditional, but you could use regular pork sausage or even turkey sausage if that is more inline with your preferences.
Pizza Sauce – Be sure this is sugar free if you are targeting a low carb meal, otherwise it doesn’t matter which sauce you choose. We use Rao’s sauce all the time, whether low carb or not because it is delicious. It has the side benefit of having no added sugar.
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Pepperoni – I like to buy the pre-sliced packages, if you would like thick pepperoni pieces you will want to cut your own. Some people even like to dice their pepperoni instead of slice it and that is fine too!
Green pepper – Completely optional, but we slice them fairly small to keep the kids happy.
Black Olives – Buy them sliced or chop them yourself.
Mushrooms – Fresh mushrooms are our favorite, but use jarred if that’s what you like on pizza.
How to Make Crustless Pizza:
Cook the meat – Cook your ground sausage in a skillet over medium heat until cooked through. Drain the grease off the sausage by spooning the cooked sausage onto a paper towel-lined plate.
Load up the ramekins – Grab four 6-8 oz ramekins and divide your sausage evenly into them. Now add a couple tablespoons of pizza sauce and a tablespoon of mozzarella to each ramekin. Add the rest of your toppings in a layer above that then finish them off with our remaining mozzarella cheese.
Cook the pizza – Cook in your air fryer at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes. Get the cheese fully melted and almost a bit bubbly. Allow this to cool for five minutes before serving and remember the dish will be hot!
- Add some garlic or red pepper flakes to get a bit of kick if you prefer that in your pizza.
- BACON!!! It makes everything better and can certainly enhance your pizza.
- Blend your cheese if you want. A mix of cheddar and mozzarella or even parmesan work great with this recipe.
- Reheat your left overs in the microwave or in the air fryer. Should only take about 5 minutes at 300 degrees F in your air fryer.
- Use alfredo instead of marinara, or a cheese sauce instead of marinara if you aren’t a fan of the tomato sauce style pizzas.
More air fryer keto friendly recipes:
- Spaghetti Squash
- Air Fryer Scotch Eggs
- Air Fryer Stuffed Chicken
- Low Carb Avocado Fries
- Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms
- Air Fryer Chicken Legs
- 1-pound Italian Sausage
- ½ cup sugar-free pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- ½ green pepper, diced
- ¼ cup black olives, sliced
- 4-5 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Cook the sausage in a medium skillet over medium-high heat until it is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Spoon the cooked sausage onto a plate lined with a paper towel to allow the sausage to drain.
- Divide the sausage evenly between 4 ramekins.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce into each of the ramekins. Add one tablespoon of mozzarella to each ramekin.
- Top with the pepperoni, green peppers, black olives, and mushroom.
- Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Place the ramekins inside the basket of the air fryer and cook for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, or until the cheese has melted and is bubbly.
- Remove from the air fryer and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
We use and recommend Rao's Pizza Sauce. It has zero added sugar and tastes amazing.
Feel free to adjust the toppings to suit your tastes. We like to use plenty of protein to keep things filling.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 263Total Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 0gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 890mgCarbohydrates: 4gNet Carbohydrates: 4gSugar: 1gProtein: 14g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information is accurate.