Our AIR FRYER BONELESS PORK CHOPS turn out tender and juicy every time! Simple seasonings make for a classic flavor that your family will love any night of the week!
We love pork chops in this house, but only if they’re tender and juicy. No tough, dry pork chops for us!
We love the versatility of boneless pork chops – toss them on the grill, bake them in the oven, throw them in a skillet, and now we’ve even perfected our pork chops in the air fryer.
They turn out so tender and juicy every time and it’s beyond simple to change them up to use whatever seasonings you prefer.
Serve with some brussels sprouts (recipe coming soon!) or our air fryer tater tots!
Pork Chops- We are looking for boneless center-cut pork chops. For this recipe, we have half-inch thick chops. If yours are thinner, you will need to be on the lower side of the cooking time. If yours are thicker, then you will need to cook more on the longer side of the cooking recommendation.
Seasoning- The seasoning blend is pretty basic. You should have no problem finding olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.
How To Make Pork Chops in the Air Fryer:
Seasoning – In a small bowl stir together your garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Then drizzle a bit of oil over your pork chops. Now sprinkle the mixed seasoning over the pork chops and rub the seasoning into both sides of the pork chops.
Cook – Cook the pork chops in a preheated air fryer for 10 minutes. Check the center temperature of the pork chops and ensure they are 150 degrees F. If not cook for an additional one or two minutes and check again. Time may vary based on the thickness of your pork chops and your model of air fryer.
Let the pork chops rest for five minutes before serving.
Frequently Asked Questions:
The pork chops are best left in the fridge for only 3-5 days after you cook them. Make sure they are in an air tight container for storing.
We like to use the air fryer for reheating almost everything. For these, heat the air fryer to 300 degrees and cook for 4 minutes or until warm. This will vary based on the thickness of your pork chop.
Pork can safely be cooked to 145 degrees, but we do prefer a bit more well done than that. We cook pork chops to 150 degrees and then allow them to rest for 5 minutes. This will create a tender, juicy pork chop with just a hint of pink in the center. Cooking past 150 degrees will create a drier, tougher chop.
Make It a Meal:
- Serve these chops with air fryer cauliflower or low carb zucchini!
- If carbs are your friend, as they are mine, I love pork chops with roasted sweet potatoes as a side dish! Also, cheese stuffed crescent rolls are amazing with everything!
- Sausage stuffed mushrooms are a good appetizer for this meal.
- For dessert, if you want to keep your air fryer hot try these apple hand pies or indoor s’mores!
Let us know your opinion!
We’d love to hear what you think of this recipe! Leave a comment and star rating down below! And don’t forget to pin and share!
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops, about ½ inch thick
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cracked pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees for 5 minutes.
- While the air fryer preheats, drizzle the pork chops with the oil.
- Stir together the garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle evenly over the pork chops. Rub to coat both sides with the seasoning.
- Place the pork chops in the air fryer and cook for 9-11 minutes or until the pork chops reach 150 degrees. Time may vary depending on thickness of pork chops and the model of air fryer used.
- Let pork chops rest 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 99Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 552mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 10g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information is accurate.