These easy Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wraps are an easy way to get lunch on the table! We toss bits of chicken in buffalo sauce, cook them in the air fryer, and then pile it on a tortilla with cheese, lettuce, and dressing to make a simple, flavorful wrap!
Recently we published a recipe inspired by McDonalds for an air fryer chicken snack wrap. It turned out great!
It also got our household on a kick eating wraps for lunch as often as possible. We were craving something spicy, so we mixed thigns up a bit and made this buffalo chicken wrap.
This wrap is super tasty, so easy, and we love all the textures and flavors going on here!
Looking for a low carb lunch? This fits the bill! Just be sure to use a low carb tortilla.
If you also love buffalo chicken, be sure to try out our air fryer buffalo chicken sandwich too. It’s so crispy on the outside, nice and spicy, and we top it off with a ranch coleslaw!
Chicken– You need two small boneless, skinless chicken breasts for this recipe.
Buffalo Sauce – We love the homemade wing sauce in our air fryer frozen chicken wings recipe, but you can also use store bought.
Filling ingredients– Shredded lettuce and shredded carrots are great in these wraps! You can also add shredded cheddar or crumbled blue cheese. And finally, you can put some ranch or blue cheese dressing on it to finish it off. If you like celery, you might want to dice up a bit to put in the wrap.
Tortillas – Each wrap uses a single 8-inch flour tortilla.
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Wraps in the Air Fryer:
Prepare the chicken– Dice the chicken breast into small bite-sized cubes and place them in a bowl.
Buffalo Sauce –Add buffalo sauce and garlic powder to the bowl and toss the chicken until fully coated. Let it sit for 15 to 30 minutes to marinate.
Air fry the chicken– Spritz your air fryer basket with oil or non stick spray and add your chicken to the basket. Air fry for 10 minutes at 390 degrees F. Shake the basket halfway through cooking to cook more evenly and prevent sticking.
Create the wrap– Split the lettuce and carrots between the two tortillas. Then add your cheese and dressing choice. Finally, add your chicken pieces over the top and roll up the tortilla!
Chicken, buffalo sauce, lettuce, carrots, and a flour tortilla. Most people add either cheddar cheese and ranch dressing, or blue cheese and blue cheese dressing.
For extra spicy buffalo sauce, stir in some ground cayenne.
More Recipes Featuring Tortillas:
Let us know your opinion!
We’d love to hear what you think of this recipe! Leave a comment and star rating down below! And don’t forget to pin and share!
Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wrap
- 2 small chicken breasts boneless skinless
- ¼ cup buffalo sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 8- inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- ½ cup shredded cheddar or crumbled blue cheese
- ¼ cup shredded carrot
- ¼ cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
- Dice the chicken breast into small, bite-sized cubes and add to a medium bowl.
- Drizzle the buffalo sauce and garlic powder over the top and toss to coat. Let set for 15-30 minutes to marinate.
- Spritz an air fryer basket with non-stick spray and add the chicken to the basket.
- Air fry at 390 for 10 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees. Shake basket halfway through cooking for best results.
- Arrange the tortillas on a flat work surface and divide the lettuce between the two tortillas, placing it down the center of each.
- Arrange the chicken pieces over the lettuce and top with the cheese, carrots, and dressing.
- Roll up the tortilla and serve.