Our Air Fryer French Bread Pizza makes the perfect lunch and it cooks in just 5 minutes! This has to be the fastest homemade pizza you can make, and the family loves it!
French bread pizza is a super convenient dinner for yourself or a small group. Whip it together easily, cook it quickly, and then you get to enjoy a cheesy, fluffy center with a nice crisp edge.
This is also a great recipe for parents who are teaching their kids to cook, or trying to get them interested in it. They can add their own toppings to their French bread and personalize it.
Little ones love it!
French bread – This recipe calls for a half loaf mostly due to the size of the most common air fryers. You can double the recipe and just cook the pizza bread in batches, if you like.
Basic toppings- You’ll want pizza sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan, and a little Italian seasoning.
Personalized toppings- We chose pepperoni and black olives. You can go crazy with this adding bacon, sausage, mushrooms, onions, or even…PINEAPPLE! Just make it the way you want it. Be sure any meat used is precooked.
How to Make French Bread Pizza in Air Fryer:
Prepare your pizza toppings– Slice your half loaf of bread in half lengthwise so that you have 2 long pieces that will fit in your air fryer. Spread each piece of bread with pizza sauce, then top with your cheese, Italian seasoning, and your personalized toppings. For us, that was pepperoni and black olives.
Air fry the pizza bread – Place your bread in the air fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes at 380 degrees. It is done when the edges are toasted and cheese is melted. Cook longer if needed as each air fryer is a little different. Slice and serve!
For extra crispy bread, preheat your air fryer before adding the pizza bread. Also, be careful not to overdo the sauce or you’ll end up with a soggier pizza.
Of course, just don’t use any raw meats with this recipe. All meats need to be fully cooked before topping your pizza with them.
How to Make Your French Bread Pizza Better!
- Add some garlic or red pepper flakes to get a bit of kick if you prefer that in your pizza.
- BACON!!! It makes everything better and can certainly enhance your pizza. Crumble up some of our air fryer bacon here!
- Blend your cheese if you want. All cheese is a good choice, in my opinion. 😉
- Reheat your left overs in the air fryer. Should only take about 5 minutes at 300 degrees F.
- Use alfredo instead of marinara, or a cheese sauce instead of marinara if you aren’t a fan of the tomato sauce style pizzas.
More Easy Pizza Recipes:
- Crustless Pizza in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer English Muffin Pizza
- Air Fryer Pizza Bombs
- Air Fryer Pizza Egg Rolls
Let us know your opinion!
We’d love to hear what you think of this recipe! Leave a comment and star rating down below! And don’t forget to pin and share!
- 1/2 loaf French bread
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 16 slices Pepperoni
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- Slice the bread in half lengthwise. Make sure each piece will fit in your air fryer basket. You may need to trim the bread down to size or cut into smaller pieces to fit, depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Spread each piece of bread with the pizza sauce. Top with the mozzarella, parmesan, Italian seasoning, pepperoni, and black olives.
- Place bread in the air fryer basket and cook at 380 degrees for 5-6 minutes, or until the edges are toasted and the cheese is melted.
- Slice into 6 pieces and serve.
Change the toppings as you wish, but make sure all meat is fully cooked before using this recipe.
We consider 1 half loaf to be a serving size for a meal. You can also cut each piece into 2 inch slices and serve 4 as a snack.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 577Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 44mgSodium: 1584mgCarbohydrates: 68gFiber: 4gSugar: 7gProtein: 28g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information is accurate.