We’re still salty about McDonald’s Snack Wraps disappearing from the menu, but they’re not hard to make at home, especially in the air fryer! Our Chicken Snack Wrap makes the perfect lunch and totally beats the drive-thru!
I am not a huge lover of fast food, other than French fries. Of course, every single human with taste buds likes fast food French fries. 😉
But, let’s be real – there will always be a few fast food items that we crave now and again and the McDonald’s Snack Wraps are definitely one of those items. To say I was devastated when they pulled the best thing from their menu would be, yes, dramatic, but also true.
We recreated the chicken snack wrap at home in the air fryer. Serve these up with our air fryer french fries and you’ve got a tasty lunch that could honestly not be simpler to make!
Chicken – Use your favorite brand of frozen chicken strips in this recipe.
Tortillas– You’ll want 6 inch flour tortillas for the perfect size.
Fillings– Shredded lettuce, shredded cheddar, and a little bit of ranch dressing.
How to Make Chicken Snack Wraps in the Air Fryer:
Air fry the chicken– Spritz your air fryer basket with oil and place your four chicken strips in there. Spritz your chicken lightly with oil spray also. Air fry for 10 minutes at 380 degrees F. Flip the strips over and cook for 2 more minutes, but increase the temp to 400 degrees F.
Wrap your snacks– Warm our tortillas in the microwave so they’re soft and pliable. Lay out each tortilla and add lettuce and cheddar to each. Place the chicken strip in the center and drizzle ranch over all of it. Fold the bottom of the tortilla up over the chicken strip and fold the sides in to make the wrap.
McDonald’s Snack Wraps also came in a Big Mac variety that was quite good. Chop up a burger patty and top with lettuce, pickles, onion, cheese, and thousand island dressing.
You can serve them with fries or chips. Or perhaps you could serve them with more appetizers such as chicken wings, cheese curds, or potato boats.
More Snack Recipes:
- Air Fryer Ham and Cheese Bites
- Chili Lime Shrimp
- Air Fryer Smoked Sausage
- Cajun Fried Corn
- Taco Egg Rolls
Let us know your opinion!
We’d love to hear what you think of this recipe! Leave a comment and star rating down below! And don’t forget to pin and share!
Air Fryer Chicken Snack Wrap
- 4 frozen breaded chicken strips
- 4 6-inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- ½ cup shredded cheddar
- 4 tablespoons ranch dressing
- Spritz the air fryer basket with oil spray and arrange chicken strips in a single layer. Spritz lightly with oil spray.
- Air fry at 380 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Flip the chicken strips and air fry at 400 degrees for 2 minutes.
- When chicken has finished cooking, place the tortillas in a stack on a microwave safe plate and cover with a damp paper towel. Microwave for 20 seconds.
- Lay out each tortilla on a flat surface and divide the lettuce and cheddar between each.
- Place a chicken strip in the center of each tortilla and with the top of the chicken strip touching the top edge of the tortilla. Drizzle with ranch.
- Fold the bottom of the tortilla up over the bottom of the chicken strip and roll up the sides to make the snack wrap.