Tender, juicy steak bites cook in just 10 minutes in the air fryer! So simple and super flavorful thanks to our steak bite marinade!
Nothing beats a juicy steak, am I right?
Well, I might argue that steak bites can!
The small chunks of meat soak up the seasoning so well and they get that browned crust all the way around so each bite is just so darn tasty.
We love to serve these air fryer steak bites with a side of broccoli or air fryer asparagus. This meal is low carb friendly too!
The best part about these steak bites is we find ourselves eating them for LUNCH! They are so good and so easy, there is no excuse not to make them!
New York Strip Steak – You can use any cut of steak you prefer, but we love New York here.
Marinade – Oil, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, hot sauce, and salt make for the perfect marinade for steak. Quick and simple!
Garlic Butter Sauce – Melt butter and then stir in garlic, garlic powder, parsley, and salt and pepper. This is going to go right over your steak bites.
How to Make Steak Bites in an Air Fryer:
Marinate the steak – Dice your steak into one inch pieces and place into a sealed freezer bag. In a small bowl, whisk together hot water and salt until the salt is dissolved. Add vegetable oil, white vinegar, mustard, pepper, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce to the bag and seal. Place in the fridge and let marinate for 1 to 8 hours.
Cook the steak – Drain the marinade from the steak and pat the steak bites dry. Add the steak bites to the basket of your air fryer in a single layer. Cook in the air fryer for 10 minutes at 400 degrees F and shake the basket halfway through cooking.
Serve – Prepare the garlic butter by melting your butter in a small bowl. Stir in some minced garlic, garlic salt, and a bit of parsley. Drizzle this butter over the steak bites and toss. Let this rest for 5 minutes before serving.
We cook for 10 minutes for medium well steak. You may reduce the cook time if you’d like your steak cooked to a lower temperature.
Yes, this recipe is low carb and keto friendly!
More Beef Recipes Using the Air Fryer:
Let us know your opinion!
We’d love to hear what you think of this recipe! Leave a comment and star rating down below! And don’t forget to pin and share!
- 1 pound New York Strip steak
- ¼ cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 teaspoons ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon minced parsley
- Dice the steak into 1-inch pieces and place into a zip top bag.
- Whisk together the hot water and salt until the salt is nearly dissolved. Add the remaining ingredients and whisk well.
- Pour the marinade over the steak. Seal the bag and marinate for 1 to 8 hours.
- When ready to cook, drain the marinade from the steak and pat the steak bites dry.
- Add steak bites to the basket of your air fryer in a single layer. You may need to work in batches.
- Air fry at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through cooking. This will result in a medium doneness, depending on the thickness of your steak. Continue cooking for longer if you prefer your steak more well done.
- To make the garlic butter, melt the butter in a small bowl and whisk in the minced garlic, garlic salt, and parsley.
- Drizzle the butter over the steak bites, toss well, and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Cut steak into evenly sized pieces to ensure the same doneness throughout. Cook for more or less time to reach your desired level of doneness.
Do not marinate longer than 8 hours or the steak will start to get too salty. Since the steaks are smaller, they soak up the flavor quicker.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 949Total Fat: 76gSaturated Fat: 29gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 39gCholesterol: 210mgSodium: 2295mgCarbohydrates: 5gNet Carbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 60g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information is accurate.