This AIR FRYER STREET CORN is inspired by the popular Mexican dish. We air fry corn on the cob and coat it in an amazing sauce for that flavor we all love! This is the ultimate side to go along with tacos or any other Mexican dish.
Corn on the cob is a kid favorite in our house. What kid doesn’t love to eat with their hands after all?
And in the middle of summer when the corn is sweet and fresh? Hold me back. I’ll eat it all. 😉
Then we go and air fryer the corn instead of boiling it and woah. Seriously so perfect, every single time.
We love street corn and order it from restaurants every chance we get, but gosh, it’s so simple to make at home!
A simple sauce brushed over corn on the cob really does take it to the next level. I just know you’re going to love this one.
Corn on the Cob – Remove the husks and silk and give it a rinse.
Mayonnaise – We do not recommend Miracle Whip for this recipe.
Cotija Cheese – Can’t find cotija? Use crumbled queso fresco or even grated Parmesan!
How to make street corn in the air fryer:
Cook – Brush your corn evenly with oil and cook for 8-10 minutes at 400 degrees F. Flip the corn halfway through cooking. You could cook longer if you like your corn a bit more toasty.
Coat – Grab a bowl and stir together sour cream, mayo, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, and salt. When the corn is done cooking, immediately remove to a plate and brush on this mixture. Be as generous as you like. We like loads of sauce on our corn.
Serve – When serving, sprinkle the corn with cotija cheese and chili powder. The cotija is a bit salty and chili powder adds just the right hit of spice. Use cayenne if you like things extra spicy.
What to serve with air fried street corn:
Serve with some air fryer tortilla chips and salsa.
Of course you don’t have to stick to Mexican flavors. Give this a try alongside our air fryer turkey burgers.
More air fryer recipes you might like:
Air Fryer Street Corn
- 4 ears corn on the cob
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice from one lime
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup crumbled cotija cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees for 2 minutes.
- Brush the oil evenly over the corn to coat.
- Place the corn in a single layer in the preheated air fryer.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking.
- While the corn is cooking, add the sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, and salt to a small bowl. Whisk well to combine.
- When corn is finished cooking, immediately remove to a plate and brush liberally with the sour cream mixture.
- Sprinkle with cotija cheese and chili powder before serving.