We cooked these BUFFALO RANCH POTATOES in the air fryer, making them quick, simple, and so flavor. Ready in just 20 minutes!
Buffalo sauce might just be one of my favorite flavors, especially when it’s paired with ranch.
I know, I know…the ‘true’ Buffalo style is with blue cheese, but that’s just not my thing. You can certainly use it in place of the ranch dressing in this recipe if you want, though!
These potatoes are coated in a mix of buffalo sauce and ranch seasoning and then air fried until they’re tender and fluffy on the inside. I could honestly eat these like candy. Just keep popping them in, bite after bite.
So dang good!
As with any recipe with a little heat, such as buffalo sauce, variety is the spice of life. Different people have different levels of comfort with how spicy their food is.
For this recipe, and for my family, we like our spice to be mild with a slight tanginess. That is what you can expect from our buffalo potatoes.
You can make things spicier of course! You can add a little more hot sauce before cooking, add cayenne to your ranch seasoning, or drizzle with extra hot sauce before serving.
How to air fry buffalo ranch potatoes:
- Cut your baby potatoes in half and add them to a mixing bowl.
- Add oil, hot sauce, ranch seasoning to the bowl and mix well to coat the potatoes.
- Spray your air fryer basket with oil.
- Cook the potatoes in the air fryer for 20 minutes, shake the basket halfway through.
- Remove from air fryer and drizzle with ranch dressing and chives.
Air Fryer Tips and Products
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you are in the market for an air fryer you really can’t make a bad choice! Air fryers are a fantastic tool for any kitchen!
If you are struggling to make a decision I would reccomend you look at your priorities and limit your research to only those.
For example, I have a family of four. I have found that a six-quart model is good for feeding four people. I also have, and love, my dishwasher. So I wanted one that had a basket I could place in a dishwasher.
For this reason, I chose to buy this OMORC air fryer and I have been happy with it. Works great, cooks evenly, and cleans up nicely!
Also, when applying your vegetable oil, using a non-stick spray can discolor your air fryer internals and the basket. You should not use this. You can brush the oil on your basket, or you can use a refillable pump spray bottle to apply your oil.
More air fryer potato recipes you might like:
- Roasted sweet potatoes
- Air fried potato wedges
- Air fryer roasted potatoes
- Hasselback potato
- Air fryer baked potato
- Air fryer tater tots
Buffalo Ranch Potatoes
- 1 pound baby potatoes red or gold
- 3 tablespoons Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch seasoning
- Ranch dressing and chives for serving
- Cut the potatoes in half and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the oil, hot sauce, and ranch seasoning to the bowl and mix well to coat the potatoes in the mixture.
- Spray the air fryer basket with oil spray or brush the basket with olive oil.
- Add the potatoes to the air fryer basket and air fry at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, shaking well halfway through cooking.
- Test for doneness (potatoes should be nice and tender) and continue cooking for 1-2 minutes, if necessary.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing and sprinkle with chives before serving, if desired.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Share it with us on Instagram @air.fried and tag us #air.fried
Leave A Reply!