Snickers egg rolls are a delightful treat that is so easy to make in the air fryer! Just 2 ingredients and 10 minutes!
I love creating weird Frankenstein foods in the air fryer.
Take egg rolls…we have a majorly awesome traditional air fryer egg roll recipe, but then we went on to create the weird combinations that somehow always come out even more fun that the original!
We like dessert egg rolls like peach cobbler egg rolls. I have made Cuban egg rolls and taco egg rolls that work for an entire meal. And of course, breakfast egg rolls, which are great for a grab and go on the road breakfast! There are many more egg roll recipes too, but you get the point!
This time around we made a desert egg roll with a handful of egg roll wrappers and some full-sized Snickers bars.
The Snickers gets so warm and melty and my kids went absolutely bonkers for these!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Egg roll wrappers – This isn’t the type of recipe that is worth making your own egg roll wrappers for. Just buy a package of them from your grocer. You will almost always find them in the vegan section of your grocery store. At Walmart this tends to be with the produce.
Candy Bar – We need regular full sized candy bars for this recipe. We bought a package of 6 to make 6 separate egg rolls.
If you don’t like/want nuts in your candy bar no problem! Swap this out for a Milky Way candy bar and it is just as good!
Toppings– You only need powdered sugar to sprinkle on the top to make this really good. We also like to have a side of warm caramel sauce for dipping…you know, gotta go the extra mile. 😉
How to Make Snickers Egg Rolls:
- Roll up the egg rolls– Lay the egg roll wrappers on a flat surface with a corner pointing at you. Put a Snickers in the bottom half of the wrapper and fold in each side. Then tightly roll wrapper away from you. As you get to the opposite corner, we your finger with water and brush it on that corner to finish sealing the egg roll. Do this with all egg rolls.
- Air fry the egg rolls– Spritz each side of all your egg rolls with an oil mist spray. Put your egg rolls in your air fryer basket spaced out evenly not touching each other or the sides. Air fry for 7 minutes at 390 degrees F.
- Serve– Remove them from the air fryer and sprinkle them with powdered sugar immediately. If you wish to have a caramel dip for serving, warm that up in the microwave while the egg rolls are cooking and serve with the egg rolls.
Shop our Favorite Air Fryers!
We’ve tested loads of air fryers over the years and narrowed it down to the best of the best! Whether you’re looking for a basket style air fryer that fits nicely on your countertop or you want the toaster oven style air fryer, we’ve got the recommendation for you!
Some chocolate may leak out of the ends of the egg roll wrappers as they cook. It wipes out of the air fryer fairly easily and doesn’t hurt anything. Be careful to roll the egg roll tightly and press together any seams to seal.
If your wrapper came unwrapped it is because the end wasn’t wet enough or compressed enough to seal. Almost all other leaks would be from the roll not being tight enough when rolled. It takes some practice to get perfect.
Certainly! I understand some people have nut allergies and recommend a Milky Way bar for those folks. You can use any candy bar you want really. Just try to make it about the same size as the snickers bar.
I have a hard time serving up egg rolls without something to dip them in! We chose warm caramel sauce for our Snickers egg rolls.
Big fan of white chocolate? Substitute the Snickers bar for a Zero bar!
More Air Fryer Dessert Recipes:
Snickers Egg Roll Recipe
- 6 egg roll wrappers
- 6 Full Size Snickers candy bars
- Powdered sugar for sprinkling
- caramel sauce for dipping
- Lay out the egg roll wrappers on a flat work surface with a pointed end facing towards you.
- Place a Snickers bar in the bottom half of the egg roll wrapper. Fold in each side and then roll up tightly. Before making the last roll, dip your finger in water and brush it on the top corner of the egg roll and finish rolling to seal the egg rolls closed. Repeat with the remaining egg rolls.
- Lightly spritz the egg rolls on each side with oil spray.
- Place egg rolls in an air fryer basket in an even layer, leaving space for air to flow between each egg roll. You may need to work in batches.
- Cook at 390 degrees for 7 minutes or until golden brown on the outside.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar after removing from the air fryer.
- Serve warm.