Liven up that cauliflower with our AIR FRYER BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER BITES! Healthy cauliflower, buffalo sauce, and a side of ranch make the perfect snack or light lunch! We’re obsessed!
Like most Americans, we’re obsessed with all things buffalo sauce!
We can’t get enough, as shown by our recipes for buffalo chicken flautas, our frozen buffalo wings, and our buffalo roasted potatoes. <— How can you resist??
We decided to put one of our favorite veggies to work in the buffalo sauce department and we made these buffalo cauliflower wings!
Just a little kick, loads of flavor, and so good dipped in ranch or blue cheese.
How to make:
Prepare the cauliflower – In a large bowl stir together your buffalo sauce and cauliflower florets to get them all coated. Add the Panko, bread crumbs, and seasonings to a second bowl and then mix all that with the cauliflower to coat.
Air fry the cauliflower – Place your cauliflower in a single layer in your air fryer and spritz with oil. Cook for 12 minutes at 400 degrees F. You will need to flip the cauliflower halfway through cooking.
We love Frank’s Buffalo Sauce, but any brand that you like will work well here.
We highly recommend using fresh cauliflower in this recipe. Frozen cauliflower just won’t have the same texture.
We would rate this buffalo cauliflower as mild. For more heat, stir in a bit of cayenne pepper along with the garlic and onion powder.
Everything with buffalo sauce should be served with ranch dressing as far as I am concerned. However, I know that’s a very polarizing opinion and many people insist blue cheese is the only option.
Grab your cauliflower ‘wings’ and dunk ’em in ranch or blue cheese…your choice.
More popular recipes you might like:
Let us know your opinion!
Your opinions and ideas are important to us! Please let us know what you think of the recipe in just two seconds by leaving a comment or star rating.
Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower chopped into florets
- ¾ cup buffalo sauce
- ¾ cup Panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup regular bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Add the cauliflower florets and buffalo sauce to a large bowl and stir to coat the cauliflower in the sauce.
- Add the Panko, bread crumbs, onion powder, and garlic powder to a second bowl and stir.
- Using a slotted spoon, spoon the cauliflower into the bread crumbs and toss to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer in the basket of your air fryer. You may need to work in batches. Spritz the cauliflower with oil spray.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 12 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking, or until cauliflower is golden brown on the outside.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Share it with us on Instagram @air.fried and tag us #air.fried
Leave A Reply!